Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fallschirmjager (BA)

Work has been very busy for the last few weeks, between photographing academic awards ceremonies and college football tailgates, my free time has suffered. However somehow I've managed to squeeze in a little painting. Thanks to my local hobby shop tempting me with the beautiful Warlord Games Bolt Action miniatures, I'm back to painting 28mm.

The Falschrimjager


Some of the guys in the shop were talking a few weeks ago about Bolt Action and I mentioned how much I like the Fallschirmjager mini's, guess what was on the shelf the next week, blisters of Fallschrimjager. So displaying my usual lack of self control in the hobby shop I left with all the Fallschirmjager they had. I can't resist these great miniatures of the battle worn German Paras. Then of course I needed the Bolt Action Rulebook, dice and support weapons for my platoon, its a dangerous cycle, getting into new games.

81mm Mortar
 81mm Mortar

Command group

Various Jagers

1 comment:


  1. The wholesale product is the best time to buy flagship deals as most of them will get a massive price cut. There is an additional discount on Debit and Credit cardholders. Today we are going to take a look at a more products that you may look to wish list before the sale begins. Here wholesale for baby care products you can purchase wholesale product with actual price and give away you can find Men's accessories, women accessories, kid's fashion trends, all jewelry sets, men and women smart watches and clothing here.

    ReplyDelete