Monday, January 27, 2014

1967 Six Day War Video

A still from the video, a 106mm Jeep firing in support of M48 Pattons.
I have turned my attention back to the Arab Israeli Wars, even if I still haven't gotten any Israeli decals from Battlefront...

The following is a link to one of the best videos on the Six Day War I've found, if you are looking for action shots of the vehicles... at least Israeli vehicles.

This video has footage of almost everything used in the Israeli arsenal. AMX, M50, M51 Shermans and M48 Patton tanks. As well as 81mm and 120mm Mortars, FN FAL, FN MAG LMG's and Blindicide's being used. Also Recon Jeeps and 106mm Jeeps in action.


3 comments:

  1. Very informative video on the 1967 war. Your blog is excellent. I have following it for a while. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. the more you want to say the less you always write, I love your precise writing..Good luck
    islam and debt

    ReplyDelete